Monday, April 29, 2013
Project 365 day 117
Introducing Zog.
My kids decided to name our fish after their favourite book and TV characters, this is Zog from a Julia Donaldson book, we also have Gruffalo, Tom and Jerry, Waldorf and Statler, Thomas, Percy, Bash, Dash and Ferdinand and Jaws our silver shark couldn't really name him anything else.
Must admit the glass needs a bit of a clean, think my algae eaters are getting a bit lazy lately but I think it actually adds a bit of realism to this shot. Even though Zog is quite photogenic and sits still for sometimes long periods, I used aperture priority mode for this to ensure a first time shot, I used an aperture of f/2.8 for 1/5sec as I wanted to keep the focus on Zog.
I focused on his eye and then repositioned for composition, I held the lens on the glass to avoid any reflections.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment